RapidBac™ Vet Test Kits – Box of 10 Tests
- ⚡️ RAPID AND ACCURATE BACTERIURIA DETECTION – RapidBac Vet is a lateral flow immunoassay test strip using highly-specific monoclonal antibodies to detect cell-surface determinants of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria that are likely causes of UTI urinary tract infection in cats and dogs. The test has been independently lab-validated as highly-accurate.
- 🔬 DETECT AND DIFFERENTIATE GRAM-POSITIVE & GRAM-NEGATIVE – the test strip contains a control line and two test lines – one for Gram-positive bacteria and one for Gram-negative bacteria. Quickly classify the bacteria type to give information for antibiotic prescription.
- ⏰ RESULTS ON THE SPOT, NO FOLLOW-UP NEEDED – RapidBac Vet gives you reliable test results within about 15 minutes, so you can run the test right in front of your client and show them definitive answers, possibly leading to treatment. Samples should be collected by cystocentesis, and so this product is recommended for veterinary use only.
- ✅ SCREEN OUT BACTERIA-NEGATIVES – perhaps the greatest benefit of the product is the ability to quickly screen out bacteria-negative samples and drill down to the root cause of the problem, all in one office visit.
- 👩⚕️ SUBSTITUTE FOR URINE CULTURE – RapidBac Vet test results have been shown to highly correlate with urine culture, but at a fraction of the cost and without the days of waiting for results. This product is a must-have for optimizing your urinalysis technique.
RapidBac™ Vet is a lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria in urine. Product Highlights
- Expand your in-house testing capability
- Test, then treat, in the same office visit - Results in <20 minutes
- No refrigeration required
- 18 month expiration
|Dimensions||7.09 × 4.21 × 3.43 in|