Watersafe® Drinking Water Test Kit
Our Watersafe® drinking water test helps you determine if any drinking water is potable. Results in 15 minutes!
- 💧 DETECT A WIDE RANGE OF CONTAMINANTS IN WELL AND TAP WATER. This drinking water test kit contains the most sensitive and accurate rapid tests available for lead, bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, pH, hardness, chlorine, and more!
- 💧 EPA LEVEL DETECTION. Each of our tests detects contaminants down to the EPA Action Level – and every test is extensively Lab-Validated as highly accurate and reliable.
- 💧 THE MOST SENSITIVE WATER LEAD TEST AVAILABLE. Our rapid lead test detects lead in water down to 3.8 parts per billion – no other water test kit has such sensitive detection.
- 💧 SIMPLE AND QUICK. Our instructions were written to be as simple as possible – every test can be run quickly in just minutes. Test results are easy to read and provide definitive answers.
- 💧 DONT TRUST YOUR WATER. Lead in water contamination happens in USA cities too often. Our test kit for drinking water is trusted by governments, universities, and tens of thousands of families around the country.
Product DescriptionIdeal for individuals who get their water from anywhere. Tests for 10 harmful contaminants. The EPA does not regulate private any drinking water. Many states and towns do not require sampling of private wells after installation. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain the safety of their water.
Features and Benefits
- Test for copper, iron, and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Determine your water's "hardness"
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
- (1) Bacteria Test Vial
- (1) Lead Test Strip
- (1) Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
- (1) pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip
- (1) Copper Test Strip
- (1) Iron Test Strip
|Dimensions||7.87 × 4.33 × 1.57 in|