Watersafe® Drinking Water Test Kit
Our Watersafe® drinking water test helps you determine if any drinking water is potable. Results in 15 minutes!
- 💧 COMPREHENSIVE TESTING: Detects a wide range of contaminants, including 9 key contaminants. From the most dangerous, like Lead and Bacteria, to Iron, Copper, Chlorine and Nitrates. Protect your loved ones, especially kids and pregnant women, from the toxic effects of water contamination.
- 💧 AT-HOME CONVENIENCE: Suitable for use with any kind of drinking water – Whether it’s TAP or WELL water. Get lab accuracy test results without ever leaving your home. No matter where you go, get reliable information on the quality of the water. It’s simple enough for anyone to use with nothing to ship.
- 💧 COST-EFFECTIVE: Save time and money compared to laboratory tests! With Watersafe® Drinking Water Test Kit, you don’t need to shell out your hard-earned cash on costly lab tests and shipping costs. Get lab accuracy in an easy at-home test!
- 💧 REVOLUTIONARY IMMUNOASSAY TECHNOLOGY: Our proprietary technology is sensitive even to low levels of contaminants like Lead – 5 ppb – 3X lower than the EPA’s action level and bacteria – 1 bacteria per ml -more accurate than cheap color change tests.
- 💧 TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS – WATERSAFE has been trusted by universities, governments, researchers across the world. Made in the USA with the highest quality standards.
For international orders, please contact us at email@example.com
Ideal for individuals who get their water from anywhere. Tests for 10 harmful contaminants. The EPA does not regulate private any drinking water. Many states and towns do not require sampling of private wells after installation. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain the safety of their water.
Features and Benefits
- Test for copper, iron, and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Determine your water's "hardness"
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
- (1) Bacteria Test Vial
- (1) Lead Test Strip
- (1) Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
- (1) pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip
- (1) Copper Test Strip
- (1) Iron Test Strip
|Dimensions||7.87 × 4.33 × 1.57 in|