Watersafe® Rapid Bacteria – Box of 10 Tests
The Watersafe® Bacteria Test is affordable (under $3 per test), fast and yields reliable, lab-accurate results on the spot. This test is perfect for many types of applications including swimming pools, spas, lakes and rivers, and recreational water.
- 💧💦 DETECT A WIDE RANGE OF COLIFORM BACTERIA IN WATER. Coliform and non-coliform, E.coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, Shigella, and many others. Lab-validated accuracy and trusted across the country. The entire test takes 10 minutes or less.
- 💧💦 10 RAPID TEST STRIPS PER KIT. Each bacteria water testing kit box contains ten individually-pouched rapid test strips and very easy-to-follow instructions. Made in the USA by trusted manufacturer Silver Lake Research.
- 💧💦 HIGHLY SENSITIVE, AND ACCURATE! We have validated this water bacteria testing kit to detect coliform bacteria like E. coli down to 1,000 CFU/mL. This is the only rapid test in the world that can do that.
- 💧💦 MAKE SURE YOUR POOL IS CLEAN. Homeowners, hotels, and service companies around the world use this water test for bacteria to ensure that swimming water is sparkling clean and free from contamination.
- 💧💦 TRUST THE ORIGINAL. Watersafe has been the industry-leading brand for rapid bacteria detection since 1992. Trust the best coliform bacteria water test kit for your family.
The Watersafe® bacteria test detects E. Coli, pseudomonas and many other forms of bacteria. Results in 15 minutes!There’s a reason public pools are required to check their water every hour. Pools are meant to be fun, provide exercise and family time, and increase happiness. The way to keep it that way is to confirm the purity of your water with a pool or spa water test strip. We swim in, submerge our eyes, nose, and mouth under, and sometimes swallow pool water. That’s why we made Watersafe the easiest water bacteria test kit you’ll ever use. Because when testing is easy and inexpensive, you’ll do it more often. With Watersafe, never doubt that your pool is an awesome experience, free of harmful levels of bacteria.
Features and Benefits
- Detection level: 1000 CFU/ml
- Fifteen minutes, no incubation necessary
- On-site, no transit of sample required
- No chemicals to add or measure
- 18 month shelf life
- (10) Bacteria Test Strips
- (10) Test Vials
- (10) Pipettes
|Dimensions||5.75 × 4.38 × 4.38 in|